This is against the law.
A lien for back taxes on a property in Fairfax County, Virginia, was sent to Highland County, Virginia. It is is against the law in multiple ways and shrouded in impenetrable secrecy. It is so secret the property it is placed against remains unknown. Those in control pretend it is at the Blue Grass Bank and then pretend it is at the First Citizens Bank, and then pretend they do no work in Highland County.
To see for yourself if the lien amount is a made up number that can be changed in any way at any time for any reason, regardless of law or math, ask how they arrived at their lien amount of $27,718.72 as of July 26, 2012. I did not owe this amount. As of the end of 2010, I was owed $127, 290.17. The Trust owed me $127,290.17 because I paid the real estate taxes for all the beneficiaries until I ran out of money.
There is an invisible wall of secrecy that I can't penetrate. The Trust Agreement and the Trust Deed state that the Trustee is not individually liable and that all [three] beneficiaries share the real estate taxes. Why isn't this recognized?
The 1992 Trust deed at bk8307p1446 says:
"The Trustee shall have no individual liability or obligation
whatsoever arising from his ownership, as trustee, of the legal
title to said property, or with respect to any act done or contract
entered into or indebtedness incurred by him in dealing with said
property, or in otherwise acting as such trustee, except only so
far as said Trust Property and any trust funds in the actual
possession of the Trustee shall be applicable to the payment and
The 1992 Trust Agreement at bk8845p1453 says:
"Trustee Not Individually Liable".
The 1992 Trust Agreement at bk8845p1454 says:
"9.03. All real estate taxes on the property shall be shared by all of the beneficiaries"
Why is this not recognized?
On what property is the lien placed against? Why did Highland County accept this lien from Fairfax County's law firm? There should be a reason. What is it?
(below) First 3 pages of the 7 page deed in the 19th Virginia Circuit Court in Fairfax County, Virginia
1) On what property is the lien placed against? Why is this a secrect? It's been 5 years now
2) Why is "The Trustee shall have no individual liability or obligation
whatsoever . . . " in the Trust Deed at bk8307p1447 not recognized?
3) Why is "Trustee Not Individually Liable". in the Trust Agreement at bk8845p1453 not recognized?
4) Why is "9.03. All real estate taxes on the property shall be shared by all of the beneficiaries" in the Trust Agreement at bk8845p1454 not recognized?
5) On what property is the lien actually placed against? Why is this a secrect?
6) Why did Highland County accept this lien from Fairfax County's law firm? There should be a reason. What is it?
7) Is renoving the secrecy and enforcing the law an option?
8) Let X represent the power center who directs and protects this accounting fraud. Who is X?
Can you follow $545,820.43 - $26,917.17 = $518,903.26?
Senator Mark Warner twitter.com/_/status/864890758867943424facebook.com/neildegrassetyson/videos/10155195888806613/
This is how a protected lawyer-CPA team makes $518,903.26 disappear and tears our family apart to cover it up. chiefjudgesmith.com/518903tw/518903-transcripts-11webs.html
Can you follow 1,475.97-816.00 = 659.97?
hook 659 ("Debt fm Harold O'Connell Trust 659.97") (find example)
Jean Miner O'Connell, our Mother, did not want assets to disappear from her estate or her family torn apart to cover it up. The CPA Joanne L. Barnes (SN 579-44-3240, EIN 541040148?), the Attorney Edward J. White, and their collaborators, did that. Their signature cover is to use a trusting member of the family they victimize to unwittingly divide and disempower the family. They are insulated beyond imagination.
It appears to be the perfect cover. In 25 years, since I wrote the Bar in 1992, not one member of the establishment has tried to expose their accounting or tried to stop them from using our trusting sister. Not one. This accounting fraud is here to stay, and the only protection familes have is themselves. Secrecy between family members is fatal to the family and essential to the accounting fraudsters. If your family insists on no secrecy between family members the fraudsters will leave your family alone.
1) Jean OConnell Nader (sister), 350 Fourth Avenue, New Kensington, Pennsylvania, 15068, Tel 724 337-7537
2) Amy Nader Johnson (neice), 1401 West View Drive, New Kensington, Pennsylvania, 15068-5947, firstname.lastname@example.org (About half a mile from her Mom, Jean OConnell Nader)